HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL
- Shipping and Refund
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado - 4-door, Pickup Truck
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Suburban - 4-door, SUV
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe - 4-door, SUV
What's included in the box? Your package will include QAA's 8 piece Chrome Plated ABS plastic Door Handle Cover Kit, Includes passenger key access - QAA DH40197
- Manufacturer Part #: DH40197
- Manufacturer: Quality Automotive Accessories, Inc.
- Includes: Door Handle Cover Kit
- Number of Pieces: 8
- Product Material: Chrome Plated ABS plastic
- Origin: Imported
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- UPC: 691821482917
- EAN: 0691821482917
- Box Code: O: 13 X 10 X 1
- Includes passenger key access
- 4-door, Pickup Truck
California Proposition 65 Warning
- Proposition 65 Consumer Notice: Warning This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- California Proposition 65 Warning Type: Chemical
- California Proposition 65 Chemical Names: Chromium (hexavalent compounds)
ABS DOOR HANDLE COVERS and TAILGATE HANDLE COVERS are constructed from high impact automotive grade ABS plastic with a triple chrome finish for a long lasting luxurious look. ABS plastic is impact, chemical and heat resistant. Door Handle Covers and Tailgate Handle Cover sets are sourced from our manufacturing partner and guaranteed to be the highest quality aftermarket product, each molded specifically to fit the vehicle they are intended for. Some door handle covers accommodate smart key access, passenger key access or rear camera mounts. Please refer to the product listing for more details.
Quality Auto Accessories, Inc. warranties all imported products for 1 year from the original purchase date (with receipt); exclusions may apply.
For ALL warranty claims please contact QAA directly at: (800) 343-8329. Warranty Exclusions: The warranty does not cover damages due to misuse, collision, improper installation, car wash damages, or negligence. The warranty excludes all damages from mishap during other than normal driving conditions including off-road use. The warranty is also void if product has been modified or altered in any respect from its original design without written authorization from Quality Automotive Accessories, Inc.